I marah nih, marah nih (imagine muka i tgh marah)bolehkah?


Credit: FOX and google images


So what? what the fucking big fuss bout his orientation? for me as long as he can sing, i dun really care bout other things

My BFF is gay, i love him wit all my heart. He always will be my shoulder to cry on and the one dat i can count in any situation


I love reading 'Gays' blogs, ImahFM, Meriahuoll, Fiebie, ok, they are more to drag queen, but they are successfull and 'colourful' compared to y'all straigh8!!

What about Perez Hilton and Ellen Degeneres? btol ke aku eja nama Ellen tuh, belasah...
I envy them.

Do i need to list all of them here?

Sure not

Nanti ader yg borong dildo pulak lepas nih

I marah ni marah nih.....

Apa kata kite p beli makeup
Pastu makeup smoky eyes aka make up hantu



Pastu boleh la kite g gig
Menyengal ngan Frequency Cannon
Rawk On




Disclaimer: I'm not gay yet alhamdulillah

4 comments:

nice blog

like ur argument!!

shuke2

wawawawa ~
adam lambert nyanyi power ahh !
dye gay ?
ermm
no komen ~
tpi biase lah tu kan .
pemndangn biase dlm entertainment industry

AI dah start ke? hahaha...nmpk sgt ketinggalan zmn...processor lembab lately..haihhh~~~

Karl: thanx for dropping by, a'aahh peduli apa org nak ckp kan, juz be urself, kalau jiran u x suka, kalau collegemate u x suka, i ni blogmate u , suka, hehe :p

Fairuz dear: i have many fav, one of them is Adam Lambert, jom kita bcang2 pasal AI, thanx for dropping by, xoxo

Kadok: ko memang, hehe