American Idol 7 dah ader Top 24 n i have my fav contestants. Walau aku nak derang dpt msk Top 12, tapi belum pasti lagi derang will be the next American Idol. Sehingga semalam, aku duk ulang tgk siaran American Idol - Hollywood's Week dah dkt 6 kali. Huhu, sonok sgt tgk sebab kebanyakan drg nyanyi lagu Bryan Adam, Heaven n Everything i do, i do it for you. Jiwang sehhh. Aku mmg ske lagu lagu rock seangkatan ngan Bryan Adam neh, mcm Bon Jovi n Aerosmith.

OK dis are my choices for Top 6 Female



Asia' H Epperson, 20yrs old, she has a husky voice, reminds me of Rina OIAM2, she lost her father 2 days before da audition, asalnya nak nyanyi lagu lain tapi changed her mind at last minute, she sung ' How do i live' by Trisha Yearwood. I wasn't her fan masa 1st audtion, tapi she blew me away masa 'Hwood's week'. I hope she can make it to Top 12. Komen kat youtube n other blog ckp, dia dpt masuk Top 24 sb judges kesian ayah dia mati ??? Come on , peps, dia berbakat besar la. I hope with all my heart dia dpt masuk Top 12.



Carly Smithson/Hennessey is a villain in American Idol 7, dia irish singer dah ader debut album, tapi albumnya tak menjadi or tak laku aku pon kurang pasti. Walau apa pon, i'm looking fwd to see her in Top 6 female

Here are my choices for Top 6 Male



Michael Johns, is an Aussie hunky tried to become the next American idol. He is da lead singer of his band, The Rising. I'd been his fan since day 1 until 2day. I love it when he sings 'Bohemian Rhapsody - Mama', i love dis song, dulu aku penah bc artikel psl Jason Lo, he said dat, the greatest ever song is 'Mama' by Bohemian Rhapsody, wallaaaa. I'm 100 trillion % sure he will make it to Top 12, what say u ladies?


David Hernandez loves Alicia Keys. David Hernandez broke his lease and sold all his furniture for $600 and packed all his stuff in his car. So like Josiah Leming he lives in his car now — or when he gets booted from the show he’ll be going home to his car. Harapnya dia akan berjaya, sebab he have serious talent here, and btw i LIKE latino hunky, huhu.

Ader 2 lagi yg aku minat, iaitu David Archuleta n Chekize Eze --< salah kot eja neh.

Ok la, sini sajer laporan mamicanatic abby utk para para sakura, eh silap, para para peminat American Idol mcm saya.

1 comments:

pestttttttttttttttttttt.
that's all.tQ.ngeee.=P

opsss.
sepohon kayu...