Hye all
My name is Paris Rowena Lois Adam, called me Paris for short. But my mommy called me 'Mumuk' because she said i'm a baby phat, she said i'm fattier compared to her. She said her tummy never touched the floor like mine. Dowh, mommy, i'm wayyyy shorter than u n i'm walking with my 4 legged n mommy; i'm a cat. Kucing la mommy woiii. Hehehehe

My mommy asked me to update her blog 2nite bcos she's been busy or buat buat bz memorizing lines for tmrow suprise performance. What pformance? Ehhh, did i told u 'suprise performance', didn't i? Tunggu sajalah mommy blog bout it l8tr. If she does la. Hik hik.

Can i mengata my mommy? Can la. U guys wanna hear it or not? Yes, no, yes, no, yes laa because i said so. Haha
When mommy back from Giant, she looked so sad. Then i asked her why? She said, she hate her self because she couldn't fit into one new baju dat's she really berkenan. She wanna wear it tmrow. Jdnya mommy x beli, sebab she said when she sarungkan dat baju, she looks like sarung nangka or even worse like karung guni. I don't know what is sarung nangka but i do know karung guni, because our kibbles are in 24kgs guni bag.
She said dat she's goin to diet fter Ramadhan. Lame
Is it dejavu? Bcos i heard it b4. I thinks she said the same masa nak raya laz year. Kesiannn. Ngeh ngeh ngeh
I think she better put herself in diet before she put me on diet. When she's dietting, aderkerworddietting nih? nvm la, it's mean less food, less food less money, less money for her, more money for me, more money, more kibbles. Wahhh, i like it, brilliant one. Does i sounds like Cruella? Hey guys, i'm not the one yang akan sarungkan baju, she is. So she kena kuatkan semangat. I will support her by munching kibbles as much as i can, so dat's she have to buy my food more, n less hers. Bad Paris
Pls support my mommy to diet. Start abis raya, when she asked u guys to go to William, Murni, Syed, buffet ker, don't go. Pls don't. Give excuses. Kao kao one. Like u guys have dinner aledi or u guys also diet to simpan duit to get hitch nx year.
Deal? deal la.
Have to ciao now. Having supper before bedtime.
Meow

4 comments:

hola paris,

klaka la ko. ko hengat mummy ko tu bleh diet ke? brape kali dah aku dgr dia kata nak diet. makin dia diet makin tambah isi lak aku tengok. ekekeke..

jgn marahh ye mummy.. :)

ko pun kena diet sama paris. mummy ko nak beli susu diet dia je dah habis setengah kos kibbles ko sebulan. tu pun tatau la tahan brape hari. huhuhu..

Pandai Mumuk berblog yer, siap ngata aku laks tuh, huhu

mmg sangatlah pandai nya si mumuk ni yer.

kawen kan aje dia ni.huhuhu eh kang bertambah gumuklah pulak ek.

xleh kawin, sudaaa potong, huhu