Entry ini tlh dikarang on 15th March tapi br published hari ni.



~ Should old acquaintance be forgot and never brought to mind ~


I'd learned to sing this song when i was about 6yrs old, every student at the music school have to memorize it. It's an ' every pianist must know - songs ' besides ' Moonlight sonata ' by Beethoven, ‘ Toccata n Fugue in D minor’ by Bach and ‘ Concerto no 24 ‘ by Mozart. These masterpieces are really hard to play, need a lot of practice, about 3 hours a day. As for result, every times I have to attend a party or kenduri for peoples who will be going to overseas or far away from me I sang this song in my mind.

And yesterday I sang this song again. This time it’s for Alyn. A good friend and brother to me. He will be going to work in Jakarta, leaving his 2 articulate daughters n 1 lovely/joker wife.

I asked Venom to throw a farewell party at Old town White Coffee at Kelana Jaya. I’d invited all peoples who know Alyn, including Mila’s parents. We had a chit chat about what his life going to be at Jakarta, about he’s leaving his family in Malaysia and of course about Da VOM and how to avoid high income tax charges to Mila. Hahahaha.

We make the kopitiam likes our own crib, chit chatting, laughing, making stupid joke n stupid xtion n talk dirty. I feel like we’re having same gene, the G-I-L-A chromosome, not the X or Y.

After a while, I learned that it’s already late and Mila’s energy is draining. We end up our farewell party by ‘posing maut’ beramai ramai.

To Alyn,

Have a safe journey, nanti Abby n geng g Jakarta yek.

0 comments: